Oh, Man. My mother is putting me to shame. She posts to her blog every few days and changes her background and everything!
I completed my second masters class and my masters thesis, earning an A on the project. I kept my 4.0. Yippee!
Christmas was fantiastic and New years promises to be as well. We made gingerbread men for the first time ever and decorated a gingerbread house. It was hard for me to give up control and let the boys make a mess and eat candy while decorating. They had so much fun.
I have been getting ready for my big scrapbooking event next weekend and am just about caught up on all my small projects. Now to tackle Dean's baby album. I plan to complete it and this year's Christmas pictures on my get away Jan 9-11th.
The boys are reading the book series Captain Underpants and loving them. They dress up (or should I say down) all the time. I don't know why they put the underpants on their heads - and - convinced the babysitter Naidia to do it as well. Enjoy.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I check your blog every once in awhile to see if you've posted. Now that you have, I'm going to add you to my "movers & shakers" list! Thanks for sharing all the fun you're having!
I am glad to see you have added soemthing to your blog. I hope you got a lot of scrapebooking done this weekend.
Post a Comment